Don’t neglect your low hanging fruit.
There are clients within reach that you haven’t connected with.
Welcoming new audiences through virtual offerings cultivates a new cluster of ideal-fit clients.
By creating a virtual funnel, there is no need to repeat the same information over and over again. Free up space to interact with clients who are ready to connect.
Your time is valuable.
Some of our favorite WAYS to go virtual:
- Create low cost mini-courses or challenges to catch the interest of new clients
- Build self-paced niche courses or classes which “funnel” clients into more in depth, higher priced trainings
- Produce workshops and courses that build on one another
Some of our favorite REASONS to go virtual:
- Be more selective with clients who you work with in real time
- Stay connected with your clients, and keep them motivated
- Expand your reach to non-local clientele, especially for higher priced offerings
- Build passive revenue streams with pre-packaged options
- Clients can go at their own pace and begin at any time
- Use Virtual Offerings to address income accessibility
Utilize virtual offerings to thrive, even post-pandemic.You're right. I'm ready to grow.
Learn what you need to step confidently into the next chapter from your Wellness Business & Marketing Experts
We have over 75 years of collective experience.
Real Humans, with Real Expertise
We’re actual people, working together on a small and highly collaborative team, with a breadth of expertise.
You’ll meet with Matthew and another senior team member for your Initial Session, and work with most of us along the way when we work together after that.
I could not recommend this company more, thank you patientMoon and your entire team for all of your hard work and dedication!
Jody Merrill, Studio Owner, btone FITNESS
Ignoring virtual offerings & passive revenue leaves money on the table.
Passive revenue, as a small business owner, can be the difference between taking a mental health day and having to chug through clients to pay rent.
Creating and cultivating a passive revenue stream doesn’t have to be a massive undertaking.
Our work together begins in an Initial Session.
We work with you to define the collateral you already have and gather work you’ve already done, forming this into a virtual strategy that makes sense FOR YOU. We work with your budget and create friendly technology solutions and systems that work together smoothly.
Extra pockets of profit can be used to build savings, invest in equipment and support your business infrastructure. A small initial investment can net big rewards — we want this for you.
Don’t leave money on the table.Let’s Talk.