What's an Initial Business & Marketing Strategy Session?
With expert guidance from 2 of our Senior team members, it's like a Business Coach Master Class geared 100% to solving your individual roadblocks.
Custom-tailored answers for your wellness or fitness business's challenges.
Building and running a successful and sustainable wellness or fitness business takes hard work. And it's easy to spin your wheels haphazardly trying a million different strategies for marketing, pricing, scheduling, staffing, and determining the services you offer.
An Initial Session with the patientMoon team provides you with custom-tailored guidance based specifically on your business, drawing from our years of experience working exclusively with wellness and fitness businesses.Book My Initial Session
We'll hone in immediately on analyzing your business, and provide you with a plan of action to gain clients, grow a sustainable and flourishing business, and optimize your marketing efforts to maximize your return on investment.
2 Senior Team Members
Experts in Wellness & Fitness Businesses
Listen Again at Your Convenience
of Your Marketing & Business Strategy
Custom Recommendations & Guidance
Get Answers, Not Guesswork
Detailed Written Notes and Plan
Everything Discussed plus Your Plan of Action
Everything Discussed Plus Your Plan of ActionLet's do it! I'm ready to start!
"Every time I praise patientMoon, I have to mention their clear knowledge of the business side of yoga studios. Our customers notice the website the most, but the business consulting behind-the-scenes they gave us provided a solid platform to build on. While seemingly simple, the organizing of prices, schedules and workshops into a cohesive order has totally changed the way our studio works.
And, it should almost go without saying how good they are at the marketing — even when a client asks for marketing that doesn’t really appear to be marketing. We’ve never seemed so cohesive.
Maybe the best compliment we give is that each month we come back with more and more projects."
Owner, Ashtanga Yoga Studio DC
Give us 90 minutes, we’ll give you a global strategy to get your business where you want it to be.
Real Humans, with Real Expertise
We’re actual people, working together on a small and highly collaborative team, with a breadth of expertise.
You’ll meet with Matthew and another senior team member for your Initial Session, and work with most of us along the way.
What You’ll Walk Away With After One Strategy Session
During our strategy session, we work toward two important goals for your business:
Our first goal is to identify what you’re doing that’s working for you — and what you’re doing that’s not.
On our call, we’ll look at things like…
- Your core mission and long-term vision.
- How you brand yourself online.
- How you reach out to potential new clients.
- How you frame your offerings and price your services.
- How you target your niche market.
- How you nurture new clients before their first session.
- How you intake clients for a first session.
- How you follow up with clients after each session.
- How you retarget past clients who’ve slipped through the cracks.
- How you keep clients engaged and strengthen your relationships.
- How you manage your time and workflow.
- How you operate your business admin.
From here, we’ll take the next step and begin discussing where you’d like your business to be.
We’ll deep dive into the strategy that has the most immediate potential for your business. And don’t worry — we won’t give you a cookie-cutter solution.
After years of working exclusively with small businesses we understand that your brand is distinct and your goals won’t be exactly the same as others.
So we’ll tailor our session together to bolster what you’re doing right...and unearth what’s holding you back.
We’ll identify areas where you’re wasting your time or hard-earned money, and we’ll point out the pieces of your system that are flawed, incomplete, or just plain missing.
Our second goal is to give you actionable advice you can walk away with and immediately use.
We’ve designed this session so you can use our advice with or without our help. And while we’re here for you if you need help after your Strategy Session, we won’t waste any time during your session on a sales pitch.
We’ll dedicate our time to giving you the first steps for implementing a strategy that actually works.
We’re going to help you work smarter, not harder.
They helped me to focus my ideas and energy into the right places and set me on a path for success.
If you are planning on starting a business or re-designing your website, work with patientMoon. It was the best decision that I could have made for my business.
Julian Cardoos, Founder of Rebirth Body Transformation Center
How Initial Business and Marketing Strategy Sessions, well, Work
Before your Initial Session
- You pick a time to book your session
- You (optionally) provide details in advance about your business, challenges and questions
- Our team reviews the materials you provide, plus your website and social media profiles, as applicable
- After booking, we'll send you info for a conference line to call into (local call-in numbers are available for over 50 countries)
During your Initial Session
- You get 60 minutes with two of our most senior team members
- We'll deep dive on how your business is doing (or what your plans are, for new businesses), where your opportunities lie, and what will achieve your goals and maximize your return on investment
- It's not just talk — with two team members on your call, we're able to assemble an actionable plan or even work on your marketing live during your Initial Session
After your Initial Session
You'll get detailed notes of everything discussed, your plan of action, plus a recording of the call.
Take the plunge.
How to Maximize the Value of your Initial Session
Come with questions. We'll have an open, organic discussion. But you should write down things in advance you want to make sure you cover to ensure an efficient conversation. You can even send them to us before your Initial Session.
Know your numbers We're going to dive into how your business is doing and what your opportunities are. For us to make the best recommendations to ensure your return on investment, we'll want to know how booked you are, your capacity for additional clients, and what services your clients are purchasing from you.
Keep an open mind. Clients often tell us we make suggestions they never thought of before. It's of course ultimately up to you what you do with our recommendations, but we encourage you to be open to new possibilities that might surprise you.
Be ready to learn. We like to empower our clients to undertake their marketing and business strategy efforts themselves by providing expert guidance and instruction. Even for our clients that we handle all of their marketing, we always include substantial education in our work together. It's a core tenet for us that our clients should be well-informed.
Follow through. We'll give you detailed notes and an audio recording of your Initial Session. It's up to you to follow through on your plan — but we're also here to help if you need it.
To be a good fit for an Initial Session, you should meet these criteria:
You're committed to your business's success.
You're willing to invest time and effort into your business.
You have a vision about where you want your business to be.
To achieve your goals, you need guidance from wellness & fitness business experts.
You value your own time and want to be efficient with it.
What’s holding you back??
Book your Initial Session!
- 2 of our most senior team members
- 60 minute phone consultation
- It's not just talk — with two team members on your call, we’re able to assemble an actionable plan or even work on your marketing live during your Initial Session
- We'll review your submitted information, your website, and your social media accounts before your call
- Detailed written notes of the topics discussed and recommendations made, provided via email after your Initial Session
- An audio recording of your Initial Session, so you can even go back and listen verbatim to our recommendations
- Local call-in numbers available in over 50 countries
We work exclusively with wellness & fitness businesses, including:
- Personal Trainers, Training gyms, and Small Group Training Instructors
- Yoga Studios, Teachers & Teacher Trainers
- Pilates Studios and Instructors
- Massage Therapists, Bodyworkers, Craniosacral Therapists, Reiki Masters, Reflexologists & Spas
- Running Coaches
- Dancers, Dance Teachers & Studios
- Fitness Studios & Gyms
- Acupuncturists & other TCM Practitioners
- Nutritionists, Health & Wellness Coaches, Personal Chefs
- Holistic Wellness Practitioners
- Activewear Clothing Companies
- Indoor Cycling Instructors & Studios
- Fitness & Wellness Product Makers
- Zumba Instructors & Studios
patientMoon was a godsend! I cannot speak highly enough of what a fantastic group of professional, personable, and fun people.
I have referred them to multiple people, and will continue to do so. I look forward to working with them again in the future!
Susan Reardon, Personal Trainer, Health & Nutrition Coach
Oh and by the way...
For our call, we charge a nominal fee ($99) to cover our costs, and our goal is for you to walk away with a strategy you can immediately use to grow your business.
If, at the end of the call, you don’t think we’ve delivered at least $99 of value, we’ll refund your money on the spot. (No one has ever asked for her or his money back, by the way.)
It’s philosophically important to us that this session pays for itself. Any investment you make in your business needs to make you that money back...and more. That's why we provide a money-back guarantee on your Strategy Session.
This sounds cool, but I’m a bit old fashioned.
Coffee and a chat first?
Matthew leads the patientMoon Wellness Marketing team of 5