It’s time to reinvent your marketing strategy.
Things you’re probably already thinking about to market your studio effectively.
(And yes, we do all of this, plus a bunch more.)
Design & Maintenance
Content Writing & Conversion Optimization
Search Engine Optimization
Social Media Marketing
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Organic & Paid
Google, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Retargeting & Pixel Tracking
Performance Analytics & Optimization
Pricing & Business Development
Sales Funnel Building
Automation & Lead Magnets
Newsletter Content & Design Strategy
List Building & Hygiene
Article & Blog Development
Audience-Specific Landing Pages
Authentic Branding through Voice & Tone
How to get more clients, make more money, and attract and retain talented trainers.
Your conversion-optimized website is the foundation.
Once you have a strong foundation, we’ll drive ideal-fit clients to your website, using techniques that pay for themselves:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) — ensure people using Google to find Personal Training studios find your site easily, using a technical process that involves content, URL, and other on-site optimizations
- Paid Search Advertising — we’ll place your site at the very top of search results at exactly the right time for the most fitting potential clients
- Social Media Advertising — don’t just wait for clients to find you, reach out and get in front of ideal-fit clients on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media platforms, using paid ad campaigns
- Organic Social Media Marketing CAUTION: you’re wasting your time unless you’re also running paid ads, have effective CTAs (calls to action), and are driving traffic to optimized pages; we’ll teach you how to do this right
- Content — all those people need to land on pages on your website that have conversion-optimized content with personality
I can’t thank you guys enough, it really means a lot. And I feel like I’ve gotten emotional a few times during the Initial Session, only because everybody that I’ve worked with I don’t think has really understood our business, or us, and it’s been really frustrating.
It’s really pretty awesome, so I’m really stoked to see what we can do together moving forward.
Thank you “mooners,” you guys have a good weekend!
Steve Bergeron, Co-Founder and Head Coach, AMP Fitness
Just a Few of Our Fantastic Personal Trainer Clients
COVID is an unexpected curveball, but there’s always something coming up for PersonalTrainingStudios.
Utilize virtual offerings to thrive, and smooth out bumpy attendance, even post-pandemic.
Some of the benefits of virtual offerings for PersonalTrainingStudios:
- Stay connected with your clients, and keep them strong and balanced
- Expand your reach to non-local clients
- Build passive revenue streams with pre-packaged offerings
- Virtual offerings can address income accessibility
And this doesn’t have to be hard or take forever — when quarantine initially began we worked closely with many of our clients to help them get new virtual offerings up and running within days.
We’ll help you make the most of tight budgets, and utilize advertising, email marketing, and social media to get more signups.
Build Your Virtual Studio
Don’t let unexpected quarantines (or roof leaks) get in the way.
We’re here to help you work through the logistics.
Reduce your dependence on your physical space.
Working with them was easily the most invaluable part of starting my fitness business. They helped me to focus my ideas and energy into the right places and set me on a path for success.
If you are planning on starting a business or re-designing your website, work with patientMoon. It was the best decision that I could have made for my business.
Julian Cardoos, Founder of Rebirth Body Transformation Center