Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Fitness, Yoga and Wellness Businesses
So Important, Yet So Easy to Misunderstand
SEO is such a buzzword, and often isn’t well explained – but since your website is almost always the first place that new potential clients and students hear about your studio, it needs to be easy for them to find.
The Importance of Search Engine Optimization for Fitness, Yoga and Wellness Businesses
- More Site Visitors – online marketing content optimized for Search Engines brings more visitors who are searching for what you offer
- High Visibility in Searches – higher "ranked" pages, with content geared towards what your potential clients are searching for when they land on your site, makes your studio and brand more visible in the digital world
- Presenting your business in the Best Light in Search Results and Social Media - search engines like Google and social media sites like Facebook and Twitter show links to your site based on the way the site, content, and Meta Tags are coded
- Content Crafting – our professional writer, Kate, will review any current content and rewrite it to use the same voice throughout, and make sure to utilize key words that will help with your Search Engine Rankings
- Website URLs – case consistency and redirection for mixed case, canonical redirection
- Page Titles – SEO-friendly page titles and subtitles
- Meta Tags – open graph meta tags; Twitter meta tags and cards
- Images – ALT tags and SEO-friendly naming; text in place of graphical elements that gets replaced via CSS; schema.org markup for logo
- Content Markup – rich snippets and structured data
- Page Load Time – website speed is a direct factor in search engine page ranking, so a fast website is critical for SEO; we leverage Content Delivery Networks (CDNs) and dynamically scalable enterprise-class hosting to keep your site lightning-fast
We know this can sound complicated – that’s why we take care of all of it for you!
Let your customers find you. Contact Us Now